Haven't been blogging as often these days because life is pretty much the same.As busy as always.HAHAS!
Anyway, me,ky,ivy and weihong went for the bleak or bloom conference organised by ntu on saturday despite the fact that i have a econs test today.I wanted to ps-ed them at first but thinking that since its a econs and finance talk.i might be able to grab some useful information back home after the talk.and indeed, i brought back home something rather useful for my econs modules somehow. So i am glad i went=)
Wanted to go to the food fair initially.But the moment we step into the conference hall, we see smoke everywhere.HAHAS!and the fair wasnt really that big.Staying there would just means aroma therapy so we decided to leave and head off to raffles city's MOS for dinner.I mean MOS burger ahh..Dont get me wrong.lolx
As always, its fun catching up on each other's life once in a while.Gossip a little here and there about people we don't really know.HAHAS!Sounds contradicting because you must be thinking how to gossip when we don't even know them but trust me YIJIAREN has that abilty man!=D
We would have stayed at MOS much longer if not for the huge crowds there and we had to leave because we were being asked to by the staff there.
so off we go.And the moment i reach home, its back to reality.I literally struggle to revise through all my notes in just one day.and I almost go bonker on sunday!
thank god!Its over now!
but then,
Its korean presentation tomorrow but somehow i just feel that i ain't prepared at all.Bless me tml please!I hope i dont blank out tml because i am not allowed to carry any script with me.
Jiayou Peifang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment