Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dedicated to YAM JIAJUN!

Crap!

I don't have anything to type actually.Yet i am doing this for the sake of JIAJUN!Because she wants to gossip and blog hop.But there isnt any interesting website to show her now.See?I am so noble so benovelent!HAHAHAS!

so babe!How are you going to thank me for this?

Muahahahas!

okay this is seriously getting very lame now.

Anyway,I gotta to say this to CHEN FANGQI ONCE AGAIN

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
I wonder when are you going to see this!HAHAS!

ohwell,hope you like the birthday gift we gave you yesterday!and mind you i forgot to give you a bash this morning!You gotta get it from me real soon!You owe me one ahh?!Jiajun will be seeing this so i have a task for her.And that would be to remind me to bash you up!hoho!

Sounds sadistic though!=x

okay i am done with my "shi qing hua qi"=)

Satisfied JIAJUN?

No comments: