Saturday, October 18, 2008

NEEDS!

I need to go out!
I need to play!
I need to go shopping!
I need more socialising with people!

I realise i am missing out so much on these things.I didnt want to blog actually but these are just random thoughts that came to my mind.Seriously,i miss all my bonding sessions with friends whenever we have meet up and most importantly have a good laugh with them.Such things doesn't come naturally now.And i envy kimyein alot really.She has great classmates with her which makes her school days sounds so meaningful unlike ours.
well,i know i have been complaining too much but this is exactly how i feel.

BUT..

thankfully,i have yanshan who suggested going overseas next year during our long vacation break.It feels great to go overseas with them=D and i promise to take up money management skills so i wont be broke before the trip ends!hahahs!But no worries i have 2 future account to help me.They wont leave me in the lurge right?HAHAHS!At least i have something to look forward to now but that will be like after 2 final exams and semester 1 is not even over yet!

ohmygod!

No comments: